Near absolute emergency preparedness, response, and recovery protocols for all. Because everyone deserves to be in total control of their life.
Family Emergency Kit
What to include:
Having a go-kit or not having one should never be a topic for conversation. We consider it a MUST….Every household should have one. It should be assembled far in advance of any emergency. A disaster can hit at any moment. Can you and your family survive on your own for two weeks? The average family has enough food to last a little over a week; half of that is perishable. This does not include a back-up supply of water. Why be caught with little or no supplies when a disaster is approaching when you can decide right now to be prepared.
What happens when a disaster hits while you are traveling or at work. NEPTA has you covered in this regard as well. We have kits that can remain in your car or at the office as an additional means of preparation. Don’t underestimate this, because when sudden disaster strikes your home, there’s a good chance you may not be there.
EMERGENCY GO KIT
EMERGENCY SUPPLY KIT
Usually stored in a duffle bag or back pack that can be easily accessed within seconds in case you must leave town.
- Cash ($150 if possible)
- Bottled Water (We recommend 8-10
- bottles depending on the size of each
- family members Go Kit bag/backpack)
- Flash Light
- Additional Medication
- First Aid Kit
- Blanket / Sleeping Bag
- Rain Gear
- Baseball or Winter Cap
- Extra set of clothing or two
- Special needs supplies
- Child care supplies
- Dried fruit and nuts
- Enough can goods to last 72 hours
- A can opener
- Comfortable shoes and extra socks
- Personal Hygiene items
- Passport, ID or a copy of each
- City/County Map
- Note Book, Pencil
- Multi-function tool / Knife
- Matches, compass, Candles
Usually stored in a plastic sealed container or some other easy to carry sealed container.
This is for a “SHELTER IN PLACE” scenario
- Battery Operated AM/FM Radio
- Flash Lights
- First Aid Kit
- Personal Hygiene Items
- Cell Phone
- Special Needs Supplies
- Child Care Supplies
- One Gallon of water per person per day
- Bleach – use for purification of water.
- Enough Food for Two Weeks – can goods,
- dried foods, etc
- Water Purification Tablets
- Matches, Candles
- Games for Kids, Deck of Playing Cards